Take your expertise to the next level with our innovative Entrepreneurship MBA!
The Academic Department of YEDI in Plekhanov University of Economics is opening an MBA Program that will be delivered in partnership with YEDI. The degree will be awarded by Plekhanov University and is recognized in Canada and around the globe.
In today’s robust business ecosystem, entrepreneurs need the tools and education to survive and thrive. The MBA in Entrepreneurship builds on the Institute’s long track record of accelerating successful ventures to bring a complete curriculum, specifically created to meet the needs and challenges of entrepreneurs.
With high-level connections and specialized courses, the MBA gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to personalize their learning experience while leveraging connections with industry leading experts.
YEDI is committed to ensuring this world-class program is accessible by providing scholarship opportunities to innovative entrepreneurs.
The MBA in Entrepreneurship will allow participants to gain experience in the unique Canadian business ecosystem. We will do our best to accommodate an appropriate work placement for participants while undergoing the program. YEDI Alumni are eligible to receive a credit from previously completed YEDI programs that will be applied towards the completion of this one.
Program will consist of but is not limited to the following courses:
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship (Core Course)
- Business Modelling Process and Outcome (Core Course)
- Innovation and Design Thinking (Elective Course)
- Social Entrepreneurship (Elective Course)
- Financial Management Fundamentals (Core Course)
- Raising Private Investments (Elective Course)
- Financial Management in Not-for-Profit Sector (Elective Course)
- Financial Accounting (Elective Course)
- Corporate Finance (Elective Course)
- Marketing Management (Core Course)
- Value Proposition Creation (Core Course)
- Sales Strategy (Core Course)
- Marketing and Sales in Not-for-Profit Sector (Elective Course)
- Business Communication and Negotiations (Elective Course)
- Management of SMEs (Core Course)
- Business Law (Core Course)
- Innovative Management (Elective Course)
- Management of NPO and Charitable Organization (Elective Course)
- Abroad Practice (Tutorial Sessions, Presentation) (Elective Course)
Length of Program:
2 Years (half day, 2-3 times a week)
- In class, following safety protocols or
- Online if necessary
The program starts in September 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Canadian or recognized in Canada)
- Transcript from all previously attended post- secondary institutions
- Up to date resume
- Successful YEDI due diligence, including interview
- 10,000 CAD for Canadian students per year
- 20,000 USD for International students per year
Scholarships available to qualifying applicants, based on need and conditional on academic performance.
Please give us your contact information so you can receive the application package. We will contact you shortly with the next steps.
Please look at the testimonials made by past participants of the YEDI programs.