Take your expertise to the next level, join the innovative Entrepreneurship MBA!
The Academic Department of YEDI in Plekhanov University of Economics is opening an MBA Program. The degree will be awarded by Plekhanov University and is recognized in Canada and around the globe. As a Canadian charity, YEDI is committed to ensuring this world-class program is accessible to Canadian entrepreneurs who are eager to launch and grow their ventures.
In today’s robust business ecosystem, entrepreneurs need the tools and education to survive and thrive. The MBA in Entrepreneurship developed by the Academic Department, draws from the Institute’s long track record of accelerating successful ventures to bring a complete curriculum, specifically created to meet the needs and challenges of entrepreneurs.
With high-level connections and specialized courses, the MBA gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to personalize their learning experience while leveraging connections with industry leading experts.
YEDI is committed to facilitating scholarship opportunities to innovative Canadian entrepreneurs. Applicants may be eligible for scholarships worth up to 100% of tuition, conditional on financial need and academic performance.
As a unique component of this program, participants will complete a practicum placement working on their own venture or joining an existing start-up in order to apply their learnings.
Program will consist of but is not limited to the following courses:
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Business Modelling
- Innovations in Business (Elective)
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Financial Planning
- Raising Investments
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Corporate Finance (Elective)
- Marketing and Sales
- Business Communication and Negotiations
- CRM (Elective)
- Legal Fundamentals of Small Business (Elective)
- Business Growth Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Team Building
- Managing Internal Operations (Elective)
Length of Program:
2 Years (half day, 2-3 times a week)
- In class, following safety protocols or
- Online if necessary
The program starts in September 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Canadian or recognized in Canada)
- Transcript from all previously attended post- secondary institutions
- Up to date resume
- Successful YEDI due diligence, including interview
- 10,000 CAD for Canadian students per year
- 20,000 USD for International students per year
Scholarships available to qualifying applicants, based on need and conditional on academic performance.
Please look at the testimonials made by past participants of the YEDI programs.