YEDI Global Start-Up Mission to Israel March 4-30, 2018
We are delighted to share that YEDI will lead a global start-up mission to Israel for 20 Canadian entrepreneurs March 4-30, 2018. This exciting opportunity, in partnership with Canadian and Israeli institutions, will allow participants to immerse themselves in Israel’s diverse and unique start-up ecosystem in order to grow their businesses and foster global connections. Selected entrepreneurs will participate in an intensive, free four-week global entrepreneurship development program led by top business leaders and start-up founders. Throughout the program, participants will meet with top leaders of Israel’s start-up ecosystem, visit global companies, unique start-ups; and meet with government officials responsible for the growth and development of SMEs.
With the help of our Canadian and Israeli partners, the program is made available at no-cost to selected entrepreneurs. This includes full tuition, co-working space-time, flights, accommodations, meals and site visits.
March 4 – 18 – Intensive two-week program
March 19 – 30 – Workspace at WeWork Israel for further business development
- Applicant is Canadian citizen or permanent resident between the ages of 18-29 with an incorporated business;
The applicant is looking to:
- Immerse themselves in a selected global market through an exploratory visit which includes academic programming in partnership with local top-ranked universities;
- Develop strong business relationships that are only possible through sustained face-to-face interaction;
- Gain first-hand knowledge of the opportunity within that market; and
- Achieve tangible business goals in the selected global market outside of Canada and the U.S.A, such as: sales, investment, and strategic partnerships